Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yes.. my Saturday

Since last petang i been watching two movies. Very nice eh. One starring Juila Roberts and Tom Hanks and the other movie GOLDEN COMPASS starring Nicole Kidman. Pretty nice laid back in my room serving myself a cup of green tea and ARNOTT'S TIM TAM ORIGINAL chocolate biscuit.

Just got back from dinner di somewer in Jangsak. Appreciation Night for volunteers for Anugerah Pelangi. Wah banyak choice with mamam nya. Good food. Ada dua macam sayor.. i like toh and the rest ikan, chicken, beef and tembikai. Minuman oren campor, manisan campor and plain cold water. Atu later i post the pictures.

Today not much. Woke up this morning went to post office. Caya, my package supposed to come two weeks when a friend send from USA in September. So actually arrive here in October. Yes the package atu arrive here in October but only today i received call dari Post Office Old Airport beritau me ada package di sana. So i said i never receive the.. you know.. like postcard saying to pick up your parcel di post office. So off i went to get the package lah. It a Multivitamin for Diabetes. Ok that was simple. I got the package and off home.

Went to SupaSave Mabohai, beli hotdogs.. emmm my favourite, then beli crab ball, then the seafood slice jua. Had soya bean. Inda sempat breakfast tadi di rumah. Its ok lah sekali sekala. Then i plan to go to the HSBC Finance petang.... Ha..Ha.. bila petang, i told myself, before i wash my car i must go to HSBC Finance dulu to pay my car. Sekali nah, sampai there in Gadong, i said to myself again, eh steady jua ari ani, inda ada orang ke bank ka???? ..... Thennnnnn only i realize, TODAY IS SATURDAY!!!! huhu.. there goes my gas...

Balik rumah, wash my car.. yes i did it myself. Wala... clear. Bersih baby ku eh.. lama sudah inda cuci kereta sendiri. Been raining kan. But this time i said, kalau kan rain biar tia eh. Nice to wash my own car tadi. Apa lagi my pembantu rumah ani satu jua kan, communication breakdown, i told her to get me basin, au.. au.. yes.. yes... then nada jua. I said bah i am going to change to my bikini... au yes maaam... then eh.. haha... she start to smile bangang, that baru ia realize me kan change to bikini to wash the car.... Mau jua like Jessicca Simpson kan.... The boots are not for walking.. Lah... dats done.

Plan to go out to tasek today, but well, change my mind. I watched Alien VS. Predator part one. Going out later to get the part two nya. Not bad....

No comments: