Friday, January 4, 2008

Sacrifice

Well yesterday was the first time i send Luqman to school. Wednesday i worked so not able to send him to school on the first day. Frustrated kan. That is the disadvantage of being a single parent. You got to sacrifice too. My job is also important to me, my son pun very very important to me.

So yesterday was fun. Sending him, talking to him in the car of what is his plan for the rest of the day. I told him to study smart. He told me he is penolong ketua darjah. That's not bad. I never jadi apa apa pun when i was in school. Except got no 1 dalam persembahan modelling.. ha..a.a.ha... that was when i was in primary 1 or 2, pakai baju arab lagi. Gold in color very glittering lah. That was di Sekolah Rendah Raja Istri Fatimah ryte next to SMJA and oppositenya..well.. alomost lah SOAS. Oh STPRI was on the righ and SMJA on the left.

Cooked awal for tengahari mamam. Then i watched the movie atu. Then spring cleaning for rumah. Then petang ke tasek jap...exercise. Then balik my Luqman dah balik, and dah makan and pun dah mandi, solat watched tv jap, and off to bed. Myself, just at home, did tahlil for my late father and then did my blog and lepas atu tidor.

Someone was chatting with me earlier. She/He said, Zura i need you to say a word for me, katanya.. Please tell me i am not a looser. I said you are not a looser. Then ia cakap, i feel like i am a looser. Then i sambong, nobody is a looser di dunia ani. Not even you. We are all with our different quialities. Who berani said we are a looser? Becareful you out there yang pernah cakap like that to other people coz you yourself are created by Allah. So no rights for you .....to say to orang like that. Kalau mati masih lagi pakai kain putih, di tanamkan 6 kaki bawah tanah, then think again... Ok so, yang chat with me feel much better lah. I hope.

Oh well, atu ia punya stories. Me too many things pulang in my head, but must think of the solution of how to smoothen things up kan rather kan mengusut. Inda hasil. Tenang kan hati kitani, then ada jalan for everything. Of course sounds simple, no lah. Life is complicated, we just have TRY our best to live in it. You got nothing to loose, you are still breathing kan. Then live it with berdoa agar di Kurniakan Kasih Sayang daripada Allah.... semoga badan sihat, semoga beriman dalam melalui kesulitan dalam kehidupan. Amin.....

Ps. Doa adalah kekuatan yang paling hebat untuk memecah masalah peribadi. Kekuatan doa menghasilkan tenaga di luar dugaan.

No comments: