Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Selamat Menyambut Tahun Baru 1429 Hijrah

I went to Harun's Gym in gadong on a rainy berthunder betamparik petang and did my walk on the trademill for an hour and burn 300 kal. Not plan to but then i was so mental yesterday and dont know why. Kan ke tasek melepaskan mental atu, hujan betamparik takut lakat rah pokok lak, nanti cari cari orang.... hehe.... nauzubilah.. So i just go to Harun's Gym to lepas kan me tension.... I said to myself i need an hour walk. WELLDONE TO ME.. (mula mula malas, then i push myself lah... the end au eh.. mau tah jua...)

So, whats the plan for today, its NEW YEAR.... Last day for 1428 Hijrah. Times to celebrate to pray to Allah for his blessing for my life, your life that we are still here to celebrate awal Muharam 1429 Hijrah. So jangan lupa Doa Akhir Tahun dan Awal Tahun agar di kurnia kan kasih sayang... berkat dan rahmat, dilindungi dan segala impian kita dalam mencari kebahagian tercapai. Amin...

Beautiful morning tadi on the way to work, very foggy jua. Tapi lain bah sajok suboh ani.. Not the same with other day. While driving, my son was in my mind all the way. He grown up fast. And i said to myself something lah.. i smile all the way.

Actually so many cara to be creative. Creativity atu useful for everything. Not just for hobby but for everything in life. Even kalau bermasalah, be creative to solve your problem. If too much to handle, just STOP and don't do anything for a while. Give time for yourself too. May be now, you are not doing any productive things, but i know you are thinking already. That is a good sign. That would be fruity soon. Au bebuah tu apa yang difikirkan atu.

I made a wish for tahun baru ani. I hope my wish comes true.... Insyallah. May be you seorang yang pemarah, then find a teknik to change yourself on how to overcome your pemarahness atu.... or may be you seorang yang pengamok, then find teknik to elakan your mengamokness atu when you feel kan mengamok.... Or you seorang yang periang, then maybe tahun baru ani you can share your teknik periang atu with your friends and families... or whatever lah ya... I am who i am, i remember the last article i read for tahun hijrah ani, about marah.

If you rasa kan marah, then sit down. Calm your self down. But kalau you sit down atu pun dont work, then lie down. Then give yourself few minutes, then cepat cepat lah berwudhu. Then Insyallah you calm down.

My wish is about me. How i am and i want to make it better me. I am human and i know i am weak, i am not perfect. But i want to make me a better person. Better in handling things that concern me in my life. That's all about me.......me......me....

ps. so many in my head now, can you imagine how i am handling this? ha.aa..a

No comments: