Saturday, January 5, 2008

Radio

On my way to work this morning, sending my son to scholl, we were tuning to NurIslam FM dalam frequency 93.3 I must say i really like the ceramah this morning. About Lisan & Lidah bahayanya. My son pun mendengar, which is good. I told him to listen to that, that no talk talk bad bout other people even apa jua. Benar or not, its not our problem to cerita cerita pada orang.

It good. Kalau kan mengritik untuk membina its good. But kalau kan mengritik menjatohkan air muka orang, that dosa too you know. But you tell me how many of people mengritik untuk membina? No comment lah. Banyak lagi lah yang di huraikan dalam ceramah pagi tadi. Whoever tune in tadi atu, rahmat lah ada hidayah nya agar kitani berhati hati dengan lisan dan lidah kitani.

Work for Hiburan 914 this morning. Great. I have a good time at the conti. Did my recording early this morning jua. I set my schedule dah semalam what i want to do today. Anyhew, so many things been happening lately. But again its all about being human kan.. its life. That's life lagu dari Westlife. Cool song too.

About my hair, i been thinking of making a change. I don't know if i should cut it short, shoulder length, or BOLD!!!????

No comments: