Thursday, January 3, 2008

HOWLING

Yesterday you know what happen? I woke up early at 4.30am. And i washed up and took air sembahyang. Then ryte after that kan, i mean everybody was sleeping... i heard anjing menyalak, yes, menyalak ia dog atu. And deep howling lagi tu.. until kambang bulu ku olehnya.

I sat on my bed, and i waited until Azan Subuh. I know its early but i rather wait and begagas kan. So about this howling, gosh, inda ia beranti menyalak yalak. So deep howling nya atu. First time i was scared. Usually when i woke up subuh, i never heard that don menyalak like that.

So i thought may be ada orang baru passed away ka, the dog saw roh nya ka? or whatever? I told myself, yeah maybe lah. That make me not focussing so much rah bunyi nay. But then again teringat, if the sound far kan, then the thing have to be real close. And my toilet punya window masa atu buka luas...wah belabih kan. Bukan apa , when it opened luas, I can hear the Azan Subuh from Masjid very clear. Hah... bari ijab eh.

I thought mimpi saja bari ijap, rupanya nya catu pun. Oh my gosh.. now i sleep siap tarang bah bilik ku. I love to put one big pillow over my face when i sleep. Bukan apa, so i can sleep like in the dark walhal, tarang jua tu. I know it sounds ridicolous, but that's me. Tad pagi ok bah. Nada bunyi apa apa. Got to be heavy rain atu kali........tsk..tsk...

Anyhew, i worked with Fauzan yesterday on HBD. One thing fun about HBD on Wednesday, got RIUH PAGI RABU.. kelakar bah. But cute. Pendengar got to sing, or whatever kena prepared oleh Fauzan that day. You should try it one of these days. Why not.

Lain lagi ceta nya kalau sama Iril on Monday morning HBD. Got PANTUN.COM. Pun funny. But good to practis your skill in pantun. Why not.

Usually, if i am working with Fauzan on HBD Wednesday, that is because Emma cuti. Coz Wednesday HBD you be with Fauzan and Emma. And kalau i am working with Iril on Monday, then maybe Zaty cuti or got other commitment. Coz, Monday, Iril and Zaty on HBD.

Me? Well, kena simpan mana mana slot yang ada in our duty roster. Yup, for this month, you just have to tune to PELANGI FM 247... he.he.e...

Balik dengan ceta salak menyalak ani, one guard work di bangunan rah kami atu, he.e.e. he cerita what he saw bila ia duty malam... wah kan pengsan ku dangar. That guard daman two weeks bah.... adoi... jangan ceta lagi eh. We never know what we bump into kan..!!!!! Ps. not only rah kami atu kali ah, di mana mana bangunan or rumah kosong pun ada loh. huhu...... banar kan tu?

No comments: