Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Segmen Jatoh Cinta tonight

Went to tasek tadi at 3pm. Wah awal eh. Very hot too. But i got to exercise early coz' work karang malam. Finished just at exactly 4pm. Segmen Jatoh Cinta tonite with the topic "Adakah Cinta Pandai Pudar Kalau Luan Lama Bercinta". We know the answer plang, but saja... simple question to yang sedang di lamun bercinta. I like it and i got it from one of my chatterz Sharyl.

I think i burn my face kali. Didnt use sunblock pun. Thought inda berapa panas...huhu... Was so red and burning rasa nya eh. Ramai jua yang ke tasek tadi at 3pm atu. Not bad, but it was just too hot. I dont think i want to do exercising at 3pm lagi eh. Lain heat nya from 4pm onwards. Lain lah malam, totally different tia.

Feel better lah dikit. Anyhew, i had lunch again at nasi kandar di bunut. Very nice wah... sekali nya in th mood of makan nasi. But cannot jua selalu ya. So the waitress told me that them guys yang duduk empat orang on the other table atu pesan rah nya salam mereka pada zura. So ok. I dont know who them are.. but just incase they baca this blog, W'salam.

Quite a few strange things happen yesterday. But i guess its one of the days. I should read what my star say though, so i be prepared what to expect. Ha.ha.a. cali kan. I dont believe plang, but its scientific thing jua tu. Kan... tell me how many didnt care bout' zodiac starnya??

Well, i am still reading my The Historian... yes, au, lama jua. But i tell you hot story nya. Bukan hot panas, getting interesting. Now, like you are in with them looking the tomb of Dracula. Bari ijap eh.. M on chapter 34 now. So in a minute i be off. Reading for few more chapter, then have my dinner then work.

Bah kalau ada kan di kongsikan tonight, just sms ja to PelangiFM. Take it easy guys.. Have Fun and Be Safe.


No comments: