Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Birthday Today

Wah.. thank you for all the text messages for me. Ramai yang hantar but i couldn't recognized the numbers. You know lah, my phone memory corrupted so need to be cleared all kan. So true no more numbers yang baru baru di save kan.

Anyway, i had quiet Birthday this year. I wish for that. Usually i be out with friends but this time, i love it. I did something early this morning, i made a wish and i hope and pray what i wish for come true. Amiin...

Well yesterday makan malam with my family. Ordered fish curry head and butter milk chicken. Oh i forget mixed vegetable. Sedap lah. I work today on Hi Pelangi 8pm-12am. So the dinner semalam. Well its very nice. I enjoyed it. Especially with my family.

Entah ah. Family important to me. 1st on my list. Then my work and so on so on. I terkenang my late father. Bless his soul. I remembered the last time dulu, he was at the hospital and was hungry kan. So i told him i know one of the best curry in town. So i bought for him lah malam atu and he ate eh. And he said, yes indeed very nice. He smile. Oh gosh!!! I miss him...

Anway i took some pictures today for the cutting cake.. adeh ada lagi tu cutting cake. Yes i did took some and ada jua yang took my pic lah. Oh well... i have a great today. A real fine day. A real fine birthday...

No comments: