Sunday, January 13, 2008

What Music Can Do To YOu..

On the way to Serasa for my Soto.. Yeah to have my Sunday Soto, i was listening to some good music. But not to others kali. Ha.ha.. very close friend of mine was with me too, but said that funny my music today. When i heard that, that moment i was in a faraway land. Yes.. i was indilema.. dont know why. I saw green trees.. then beach... then i said to myself i love this country for keamanan and the beauty we have surrounding us... with clouds lagi and all. Then again i was also imagining myself far from Brunei. Wanting to be successful, you dont have to be here. Big world we are living in, and we can expand bah.. and amazing...if you can be that far I salut eh...


So i was far far tadi atu. I never been to Italy, or any european countries, only Paris saja. But that was when i was younger. Went there with my late Babah.. and brothers. I love Art. I love painting etc.. Oh i still remember when i was at the Art Meseum. I can smell it. I actually saw the MONA LISA.... very lawa... I wanted to be an artist. To be able to paint and ya lah... that was my dream. But to be famous catu being artist like dat after you die lah. Then only people appreciate your work. Oh... that was my dream..


Anyway, i grew up, different halun in life. I can plan, and yang menentukan Allah jua.... So, i like what i am doing now, but i was looking it far more journey nya wondering if i can go that far. I tell you, when you listen to music, it just take you out of you tension, then urat uratan release.. darah start flowing to the brain.. then you di bawa arus angan angan ke arah mana? atu you punya world lah ya... Me.. well, i went to arus yang membawa me ke arah yang well.... thats for me to keep myself ja... ha.ha..a....

No comments: