Monday, January 14, 2008

Lunch

After work i went to the bank and paid my car, em.. zoom off to Bunut to have my nasi kandar. Lovely... i have lunch alone tadi and yes, peace... So there was one table with four guys, young guys talking about business kali but i noticed that one of the guy ordered kasturi panas soon my drink sampai. He actually bediri and went to see one of the waitress, bebisik kali, and then hot kasturi sampai. His friends ask him, kasturi panas??

Another table about two tables away opposite me. A guy too... but strange.... He was starring at me, worried me jap atu, but then i put on a serious face (me??? lah susah toh, coz i just love to smile) but i have to. Didnt want to lead a wrong thought. Au.. you now lah being alone, you never know what happen.

While driving, i was saying to myself, he have a good heart that man. I don't understand why he had to pay for my lunch, not knowing who i am kan... but i must say, walaupun inda indah usulnya di mata, but his heart makes me smile. He have a kind heart that i feel so bad that i judge him lain when he starred at me. He probably kecian meliat me maa


I must say, i have to say THANK YOU to whoever he is. He paid for my lunch. He disappeared. Never seen him. And i didn't even smile. I feel bad. What if i smile? Very strange.

After i washed my hands, i went to the counter and i wanted to pay and the girl said that guy paid dah........ What???? I said who? Yes that man. ? i don't know. May Allah bless him.... Amin.


**A Stranger Paid My Lunch**

Now i am at Coffee Bean Bandar, having my salad. But i have to go soon. Very cold here. I love the salad here. Been here since 7pm. huhu.... hey rupanya old fren duduk sebelah ku ani. Believe it or not, he been sitting there since i got here.... Giler lah... how come i didnt see him ato.. He work as a cabin crew. We were talking a bit bout our friend who now work in Dubai. Wow... amazing eh. All you have to do, to be ready, and be brave and to start new life style.

No comments: