Sunday, January 27, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOON.. IN COUNTING 2 DAYS TO GO!!

Gosh!! My birthday is coming soon, and i feel younger than ever. LIfe starts at 40 kan. So many many yearts to go. So masa ani upgrading everything..he.he.. Anyway, i am still thinking of what to get for myself too. Last year i got .... .... well that for me to know ja. For me and still on me. So this year apa ah? ... well that too for me to know saja. On that day jua, i know four people punya birthday too. Sapa? For me saja to know. You will know jua toh....

I purposely took this picture because this is today. And i would like to see this picture again when i am 60.. he...he.. Whatever pictures you took kan, keep a good one, and save it for future. Because whatever we take, inda sama toh. I got some CUTE pictures too, and some UGLY one too. I keep em..

Oh well, i went out today early in the morning and went to few places. Went to Pantai Seri Kenangan in Tutong, took some nice pictures too. Semua jua kan nice eh... Now at Coffee Bean Bandar having coffee and green tea. And Bluberry cheesecake and donut chocolate fillings.. eh very yummy!!! I am going to tapau later too. For my malam snacks. Unhealthy kan.. biar tah dulu, today is Sunday.

I got a dream to share with you. I don't know what year i was in, but it surely was a memorable dream. Later tah ah. Like history ani bah. Em... i oso got some pictures i took tadi, pun later lah ah. Beautiful Sunday today. Very hot. Oh.. wedding invitation next week too... Not working tomorrow but Tuesday yeah. I am working malam at HI PELANGI 8pm-12am. Okay doky.. eat well and stay well.

HAVE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE ... YOU HAVE A SUPER WEEK TOO!!

No comments: