Saturday, January 26, 2008

Trust

“I really don’t know how. Once you are over the border then its gone. I just don’t know anymore what to say. To trust or not. What if? What if I trust? What if not? What would happen? Would it have any different if? To forgive okay. But to gain the trust back, I tell you it be a while. I don’t know if I ever gain it or not, but I guess I can try. It’s hard to accept, again to forgive okay but to forget, how?”

No no… I heard this from a few girlfriends of mine. I too ask this myself. “How can I start trusting when you know he cheat all the time? All the time? Would it be impossible to know someone who just thinks that by lying or not telling the truth with what so ever reasons will help? Will help what? will help the relationship you build for quite sometime. Such an expert that you didn’t realize that it is already it. I use very simple English kan and I am sure you know what I mean.

I open a topic the other Tuesday on ‘ADAKAH CINTA PANDAI PUDAR KALAU LUAN LAMA BERCINTA?" Oh well, a lot yang commented trust would make the relationship stronger than ever. Some say it would pudar. Well, there you go. If the trust is gone, how??? How to build back the trust? I know that few would say, easy saja, but if its still going on, how? How can you be confident that she/he would not do the same thing again? Or if its just an attitude, well there you go. One of ATTITUDE PROBLEM toh.... If you ok, to accept the difference in your partner, i mean not all perfect, how to improve to not make it worst? Would it be worst kan toh?


Hiyah.. too much.. just too much. I hope i m not writing kosong, but if you are trap in this situation, you love someone so dearly, how? To live with or to leave? All up to you jua kan... I can probably talk all day about this, but ahem... inda lah. Sangal karang you membaca. Now, what if you are the one who cheat? And you happen to read my blog, and how do you really feel and what kan you actually want to accomplish from all this?

I too tried to understand. It got to be something that is not fully kepuasan hati, not? Or just simply an attitude. Been there and I don’t like it. Worries you too much and its not healthy. If you are caught in that kind of situation, then wake up and make a choice. Daripada sakit sakit, dah lah sakit hati, sakit badan ja olehnya. Apa lagi not to mention sakit otak. You got choice rite? Well there you go.

Oh well, I m having noodles in LaMee beff soup. Very nice. Not feeling well. Bilang orang bedamaman, so I think ada kali bacteria nya lakat rah me. he.he.. jangan luan di layan, but hot soup catu very nice. Very nice.



Ps. With love to you. Whatever i say, i hope you are not upset. I love you, i wish things would have been better and i doa for Allah blessing that one day, (dont know when plang toh, if not here, then maybe in my other life) that i will have my soulmate that just be perfect to me. Inda payah tah for others... adeh ada lagi toh. Bah, jangan tah di tanya sapa lagi yang di love atu, baca saja and enjoy this.. I am smiling now and listening to BUDHA BAR track 8 BLISS - LONG LIFE TO YOU MY FRIEND. Kan menitik my air mata.. tapi control eh. Di kadai kali ni ah.. But it touched my heart and a part of me too.... Baik tah eh, later lagi sambong. My second glass minuman sudah sampai, tadi green tea, now kasuri hot with honey. Memang honey pun.. Low bat already now. Inda sanggup my notebook lagi.. ha.ha..a. apa tah lagi manusia.. alahai...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

JANGAN LUPA MALAM AMAL CONCERT. BERAMAL SAMBIL BERHIBUR. BY THE WAY, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET FOR YOUR FRIEND FOR BDAY PRESENTS, THEN BUY THE TICKET YANG B$50 AND GIVE THAT PERSON THE NIGHT TO ENJOY.. WHY NOT. ON 2ND FEB 2008.

No comments: