Monday, January 21, 2008

Sorry

Sometimes i hate myself for hurting someone, especially someone close to me. Not meant to but i cant help it. My words are so harsh and i know. Sometimes i rather just keep quiet than to talk. I guess i don't talk much to avoid this. But when i kept myself quiet, someone be upset with me too. How can i handle this? I am not good in talking if i know the answers are just going to hurt someone, that i know it something not good bound to happen, and i know what will happen....

Growing up was very challenging to me. Gone through a lot. I guess i become careful, and i have shield myself to avoid the pain. I am really sorry if i hurt you, and i don't meant to. But i hope you understand what i have gone through. Its gone... but the serpihan still there. That need to be vacuum kali ah.. but need the super strong one...

Again, I don't mean to hurt you. Sorry... Good Nyte... Have a Great Day tomorrow...

No comments: