Friday, May 9, 2008

HUJAN LEBAT

Malam ani hujan eh.. tadi i went to CB in Gadong, and lah.. lambat masok nya internet acess... And i tell you ada 30 min kan upload gambar eh.. boring nya. So malam ani i will be working in Muara and i will be here till it closed.

Sajok lah malam ani. Had a long day today. Awal petang with family jap disscussing about Luqman swimming lesson. I want him to be a swimmer too. Tinggi jua harapan mummy nya ani ah.. hehe.. well bukan jua, he is tall, good body build.. Ya Allah, thank you. I want him to be strong mentally too. Sports good for children. Healthy too. Apart from makan good food.

Tonite, i am so tenang. I like it. How about you?? I hope you find ketenangan jua ya. Today went to Miri for another check up. Yes gigi. Got to rush back there this morning and got it done. Au.. jauh pulang bunyi nya Miri atu, but well.. dah biasa nda tia jauh. Took some pictures too. Well... just saja saja.

Went to the Mall petang tadi, and i thought ada computer exhibition, rupanya mixed. So i meliat liat lah camera di sana. Ada discount jua. Not bad. Ada free gift lagi... so if you plan to get Sony one, some good one too. I got my NIKON kali ah.. but i still need the small digital one. Thinking of getting the Sony CyberShot ah.. yes.. i try dah. Very nice eh..

Oh well, still thinking. Like hujan lebat, inda beranti, catu tah boleh me cakap.. but bila nya beranti, then silent tah me toh.. ha.ha..a.

No comments: