Monday, December 31, 2007

WHAT....

so..so...so... this is what i did yesterday. I promised my son that i would spend my Sunday with him. He have been real patience with me working all week. So yesterday was my day with him. Woke up early and we went to Serasa beach. Beli kite there for $3.00 only. And call my brother and his wife and kids to join us. Syok eh..
My nephew.. busy main kite too..
My son & me... so cantik lo..
my kite!!! GOLGFISH ah..
Then we balik jap, then i send few things to my friend Zayn to take to Kuala Lumpur coz ia di Kuala Lumpur now until the 3rd Jan 2008. So, then we zoom off to Muara beach and there sambong lagi main kites. Then balik shower, solat and then zoom lagi ke Jerudong Park. Went there for a while tapi my son wanted to watch movie. Went tarus lagi to Empire Cinema meliat wayang at 9.40pm ceta "National Treasure 2".. woww.. he loves it.
Dari ari atu sudah he wanted to watched that movie with me, so he was really really happy last nyte. Did my part. He always ask me why i have to work so much? I told him its also for him or otherwise sapa kan beri makan. I hope one day he would understand. I wish i could spend lots of time with him, but well.. this is life.
So full day lah yesterday. First time lah you know i main kikik. Nda pernah seumur hidup main kikik. So yesterday atu, syok rupanya jua meliat kikik layang layang. Oh my goldfish kikik atu, nose nya patah sikit but masih boleh pakai. Baru ia..
So you cana? What's your plan for next year? 2008? Hepi New Year.. Hepi New Year... Hepi New Year.. from Zura & Luqman.

No comments: