Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rise and Shine

Hello. Good Morning. So today i woke up real early. Bout 6ish and wondering what to do. Been thinking The Tip Of Borneo. Well it took about 4 hours drive from here. Let me think.... If i don't go then i just have to starred at the postcard. And if i go, then it be super wonderful. Very interesting. Just imagine, from all the places, the Tip Of Borneo.....

During breakfast, i met two very interesting people, from Scotland and Bristol. We chat and very interestingly I am the first person they met from Brunei. Fascinating topic early morning. They never have friends who visit Brunei, and wonder about Brunei. So i share lah a bit about Brunei. But the one from Bristol felt like Brunei didn't do a lot of promotions to promote Brunei. Now that is something we must look over seriously.

Its ashamed that Brunei is a part of Borneo, but not enough been done. A lot would love to visit if we promote well..... so guys, apa lagi....

We really need to put Brunei on the map. Ada but not enough if we want tourists to visit our Beautiful Country Brunei for Visit Brunei soon. Be nice to have a broshures from every district in Brunei. I took some picture of the chers and nanti i post it. Every broshures from each district, ie. Brunei Muara - an introduction, places of interests, etc.... Tutong, Temburng, Belait and etc.

Wah, many more. I know Brunei have many things to share and to show the world, so lets work together to make it happen. I love Brunei, we need to get going and do something and not NATO..... I believed a lot have been done, but need to be proactive sikit lah on it and jangan lengah lengah lagi. No time kalau kan make it really happen. I am looking for Visit Brunei and i be one of the proud Bruneian!!!!!! huray.....

Can you imagine i am still thinking about The Tip Of Borneo. I asked for directions, the girl told me drive to this place, that place, then when i reach there, it will take me another hour. The way she explained atu like 4 hours ya. But then at the end she said, if i drive it took me about 2 half hour or 3 hours. Well, now i am confused.

Later i would see what i want to do. If still in my mind, then i just have to go lah... karang rindu rah Tip Of Borneo, padan muka... Had my breakfast dah. As usual 2 slice of bread, but plain white one with penut butter spread. Nice, a cup of tea too. Got to chalo now. I am at the Backpackers Lodge now. Good thing they have this Internet access, so i can fill my blog.

huhu.... just got so addicted to it.... TIP OF BORNEO.. here i come... ish..ish...

No comments: