Monday, December 31, 2007

CONFIRMED eh....

au eh.. confirmed i can't used my NOKIA 6300 anymore.... short circuit habis gone gone gone !!!!!!!!!! just bought it and now gone.. A Sign. I suka like like that phone so much... and abis tia. But neyhew... what to do.. plan to save up and get a new one next year.

wanna know wot happen? well... i was at a frens house, and wanted to use the toilet.. and i put my phone at my back pocket of my pants kan.. and nah.. imagine tia.. jatoh dalam toilet and can you imagine how many second i stared at it? well, not even 10 second and i ambil it and rampak rampak and on it.. (how s****d was i at that time) but mind you, i didn't know that i inda boleh on the phone after that. Sedih ku eh. Never had the experience bah. But now well a lesson lah kali. Wot to do.. sayang eh.

That guy c Jay at the mall said, i can still use the spare part if i want to. I keep saja nya the phone. Ok lah. If anyone want to buy the spare part nya, ada with me tah kali tu. Let me know saja.

tinggal kenangan saja. huhu...

No comments: