Sunday, December 2, 2007

My Saturday Yesterday

Woke up early. Breakfast 2 slice of whole grain bread with a cup of tea. Start my morning with a smile and read book. Went to Supa Save di Qaf and and bought vegetables, ayam and daging and milk. Balik i cooked. Masak nasi, ayam halia, sayur bayam and taugeh ikan masin, sambal belacan. Ramai was di rumah makan tengahari. I feel good kalau masak, and ada orang makan. I love cooking and i usually did my own experimental recipe. Its terpulang with how i felt that day. Yeah.. kalau good mood, ok tu. Kalau sedarhana, then its ok saja lah my food. Kalau nada mood, inda masak and inda makan. Problem yah...

So, petang wanted to go to the gym. But then change my mind to just rest. Because malam ke tutong ada show Citra Muzika, RTB gabung with Mukim Pekan Tutong. It was great, and lots of people jua. After that, balik ke Bandar. Nice to drive alone sometime at night. Cool.. the cuaca pun very nice. Main kan lagu berabiz abiz and enjoyed the night. You never see it again. Might just as well berabiz...

Today Sunday, woke up late eh. Woke up at 11am. Ke Serasa to have my soto and ayam wings. At 2pm-6pm, bertugas with Lydia. Well bertugas sebagai juruhebah atau penyiar radio, minda mesti clear. Mesti stress free. And have to be fun when in conti and ready to work. To menghiburkan pendengar. Today Hello People, we want to hear own original Peribahasa. So we are waitin for the sms nya walau legging...ha.a.a..a. We got callers too. Very intersting.

No comments: