Saturday, December 15, 2007

Experiences

This is one of a kind experience that be a memory for me. Sweet. I wanted to go to The Tip Of Borneo right, then the rest want to go shopping. So i plan to go by my own soon. It's going to be a long drive, but its cool with me.

Weather is quite hot here. I stayed in Backpackers Lodge yesterday for RM$45.oo, bunk bed lagi. Cold and the selimut was very think eh. Like towel. but what do you expect. But it was a good one too. Got kitchen, 2 toilets with showers, and one purely shower.

I actually B&B hopping to a few places before i got this one. Budget was limited. So everything have to be limited. No shopping just for food and gas. Still ok and fun too. Yesterday, i masak bubur and fish balls. Otw ate it and leftovers finished at the lodge. Met a few people there too. Its a cool way to have new friends.

Now, i am in another place. And again, its beautiful. Everywhere is just beautiful, as long as its clean. Different character on each place and that goes for people too. Lonely lah juga but my book keeps me company. How boring me ya.... h.e.e..e..

Next time travelling with me, bawa jua buku. If i don't feel like talking to you, get ready with your books if you plan to hang around... he.e.e. There's a restaurant and bar upstairs at the balcony, like the Yatch Club in Brunei. Very nice too. feel like have a banana split. I would name it as the "Xmas banana split". Yummy.....

Got to go now. I need to walk around and take some pictures. Just a simple holiday for me and yet the most memorable one too...

No comments: