Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Plan - KK

I ordered myself honey lemon tea that night. When kanak kanak sudah betiduran. We went out jap the opposite ada restarurant bar, and sat there planning about what to do next. I brought along the map of KK and i thought of going to the Tip Of Borneo. Well... must have plan. Them lot want to go shopping but i want to go sightseeing. Only 1% saja wanted to go, at the end no go lah. But still just still a plan for me incase everybody change their mind. Oh well... usually kalau plan no good...



Discover this.. huhu... Sabah Borneo... Brunei punya ada ka? I need to check it out.. Discover Brunei Land Of the Unexpected Treasures.. I need to carry that one around if i were to go around... kan... by the way, my penuts on the map..
Oh this is me.. quite dark kan.. As soon as i saw peti ais untuk ice-cream, i got close to it and then bukan ice-cream. Tais liur.. banyak ayam in the peti ais atu. Then balik to the room and sleep again.. rest...

No comments: