Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Still OK

I don't understand. I know, but what? Doi... i think ending the year ani, another movie yang nada make sense but kill many people. Well, I yet to watch The Enchanted and The Christmas. Looking forward for a better one.

Caya, yesterday i woke up early. Went to Jangsak di ujung atu, ada pasar sayor hoping i could get udang. I got ikan insteat. Rumahan and ikan putih. So balik masak awal. Ikan putih rebus kunyit, and marinated ikan rumahan which i goreng for lunch today. Sayor bayam and kacang panjang. Masak Ayam kicap again for the kids.

Petang, went out to take my son out to Qlap to check matanya. But that girl off day tia. So supposed to do it today. But inda sempat. Work tia jua. So, went to by ice cream. He got strawberry choc chip flavor, i got mint choc cip and bounty for my mom. So sedap ya for petang atu. Then went home jap to change. I wanted to go to tasek yesterday, mula atu sunny the cuaca, then suddenly mendung. Bukan lagi mendung tidak bererti hujan, hujan eh...

Lepas atu i asked my mom to send me to Stadium. Ha..ha... baru ia. Inda putus harapan. I just got so addicted to exercise. Nyaman bah. Especially i am working on my legs. Yeah... So round dua kali, and a very close friend pick me up bawa ke tasek. Wah... syok eh. Di Tasek i naik bukit yang bepit atu tiga kali ja. Then relaxing my tapak kaki arah batu batu tu... so nice...

I sweat it out and it feels so good. One good way to release tension. There are so many things we must appreciate in life. Being positive is the best way to being confident.

Ending my night, shower, watched HitMan. Wah, inda ku merati. Then sleepy ku and opt for sleep. So that is how i start and end my day. Nada ku ada masa kan menjaga tepi kain orang, tepi kain ku sendiri pun banangnya berjuiran. Oh well... Go and get a hobby and find some to love or love yourself. That is the A list must have kali ah.

No comments: