Wednesday, December 12, 2007

mixed moments

I woke up earlier than my alarm clock. I set it up at 7am today. And for breakfast i had 2 slice of whole grain bread and a glass of water. Had a meeting at 10, so i left the house at 9.30am. Wah.. lucky i took shower early ya. I balik at 2pm. and No water already...

Went to tasek at 4pm and up the bukit yang bepit for 5 times. It feels good. Wanted to go the other bukit, but since hujan lebat in the afternoon, then inda jadi. Change mind. Takut licin. And didn't want to be in trouble. Kan?

So balik rumah, still no water. Still waiting. Hopefully got water soon lah. I need to go sleep already, tomorrow work at 6am to 10am. HBD loh! So i posted a few pictures i took. One at Pangkalan Si Babau, in Mentiri, Pulau Keingaran. There's stories behind the Pulau Keingaran atu. That's why i posted it. And the rest i took when i was in California. The Cactus, The Evil eyes from Santa Monica.

When i am relaxing like this, memories flashing back to me, and i just love all that. Even the saddest to the happiest moments, its pure feeling and experience that no one would ever have except me. And i appreciate it because i got to do it all. Its amazing.

I was driving home from tasek, i used jalan ke Bunut. I took a long way. But along the way, i suddenly cry. Au seriously.... don't know what came over me. It was raining, and it was just sekajap ja my teary eyes atu. I guess i wast listening to the cd i have in my car. How i was life was easy kali kan. But ya lah.. again that was just passing through feelings kali. My eyes need to wash up kali jua. Been laughing and smiling too much. So crying balance it out.

last night, i wrote something before i went to sleep. Suddenly kan i got this things to write. Let me share it with you:-

Em.. jangan tah dulu. I read it again and i thought jiwang jua eh. But somehow, i would like to make a lyric out of it, and cipta lagu with it. Its pretty cool...

em........
em....
em....
em....

Ok lah..... here it is.. just what i wrote ja ya...

"bukan hanya untuk berjumpa seketika dengan caramu mengubat kerinduan ku. Jika kau melihat ke dalam hatiku, terbakar dengan keadaan yang sebenar, sedangkan kau tersenyum, tertawa tidak mengetahui naluri perasaan ku. Cukup perbuatan mu terhadap ku. Akan ku kenang. Jadikan ia pengajaraan kepada masa depan ku. Kasih sayang yang ku dambakan, secubit pun tidak kau hirau, tidak kau kisah dengan janji manis mu sedang aku terseksa menyaksikan sikapku yang semakin hari semakin berubah. Haruskah ku berdiam diri? Bukan pertama kali, namun haruskah ku berdiam diri? Aku memang buta mata, buta hati, buta perasaan, buta pemikiran, jika ku pergi dan kembali kepangkuan mu lagi. - hati yang luka" 10.26pm/ 11.12.07

Oh today, i went to pick up another car di jangsak. And this girl yang layan me, she was talking to me and suddenly she tanya me. She said i sound familiar. And i said why? Then she said i sound like the dj in the radio... Ha.a.a. so cute. And she kept starring at me, and was still wondering. Then i said, really kan? I said kalau banar pun kenapa? She jumped and she hug me with tears in her eyes..... Oh my God!!! i was to touched by her reaction. She said she been wanting to see me in person, she mention my name, that she like me so much. She hug me and i hug her back. She was crying ani bah, and i was so speechless. I hug her and said thank you.

Well, i hope i made her day today. She was so excited and very very happy. I was shocked that she did that. But i was happy too. She made my day too. Well... there are people who loves you and people who hate you. I wonder.......

No comments: