Friday, December 28, 2007

restless with a smile

Otw home from Jerudong. Full dress reahsal, so got to do make up and all... see my droopy eyes already... balik rumah i make sup and that all i have for supper before sleep...


I haven't been having a good rest. And i am sure everyone yang involved too... Iril have been doing a good job so are the rest. The Pelangi Awards 2006/2007 will be a blast. Happening berabiz. The colors many many colors eh.. beautiful. We had our reahsal since Wednesday noon and up to tonight. Well, tomorrow is the show kan.. wait saja..

I am so worn out but i am enjoying the preparation for tomorrow too. Many things happen and well that is the asam garam of the entertainment business.. Left Jerudong at almost 11pm. Short story about my Nokia phone, yeah the new one i have, swimming menyelam in the water. Can you imagine? Oh well, that's life kan, a part of it lah.
I have so many things in my mind now, but the at the top of my head at this moment, preparation for hosting for tomorrow's show.. he.e..e Au, even saat ani, i want it to be close to perfect.. why not kan..
Actually i took pictures with my phone during the reahsals, but then my phone chose to dip in water, so i m not sure if i can have retrieve the pictures.. ha.ha..a. ada sebab sebab nya kali tu...
Need to go now...i m meeting my girlfriend in Gadong for lunch.. later i post lagi ya. Need to send my phone jua, see if i can use it back..

No comments: