Saturday, December 1, 2007

Miri Trip - 30.11.07 (Friday)

My baby Luqman and Me.. @Parkson Miri
My beloved brother Ed, Nurul, Mikayle, Ameenah

Ya loh. We went to Miri tadi pagi. Now suboh already. So i was so busy whole day on Thursday, with that and this, and it was a full day for me. Thursday morning (29.11.07) at 7.30am i was at the parking lot. Funny you know, i guess i was excited and curious about that appointment. I set the alarm at 7am but i woke up at 5am and took shower and etc, then it was 6ish am. Bah i thought i was late, until i check my alarm clock again. I wondered napa ia alum bunyi... huh...

Then i got the extra time, i took breakfast. I zoom off to RTB and i was at the parking lot at 7.20am to 8.30am. Au... i was in the car listening to CD. It was ok to be early coz takut inda ampit parking. Then attended the appointment at exact 9am. The letter said on the ground floor, but then it was on the 1st floor. Oh welll.... nanti i share that one with you.

Then 11am finish the siasatan, off to office. Didn't take lunch. Then went off to do some errands. Until 4pm. Went home and off again to Mentiri to captured some pictures. And off again home. I quickly change, off to tasek at 5ish pm. Then naik bukit 2 round and 1 round the tasik. Off home at 6ish pm and took shower. Then off to work lagi at 7ish pm. Ready in the conti and on-air after news at 8pm. So did my work, as usual Dr.Ee Ah Meng was on Klinik Minda. And siap my work at 12am.

Balik, makan jap. I ate mushroom sup. Tidor and bangun pagi off to miri with my son and brother, sis in-law and the children. It was fun tadi, very simple trip. Just to go there to buy contact lense. Yeah... the cost RM$90 for 3 pairs of colored contact lense. I got the FreshKon, the black color for RM$45 for a pair. Yup... Serious.

We ate at Sugarbun and the children got toys. I bought magazine. I am so into CLEO now too. Very informative like the rest of the magazines. After that, balik. We reach Miri at 9.30am and balik by 1pm. Sampai rumah at 4ish and i slept until 6pm. Dinner 7.30pm at Empire with my brothers and wife and one with his girlfriend. After dinnder at 10.30pm, off to Q.lap and went to Dream Corn kali nama ice-cream place and as usual i got my Rocky Road and Tim Tam flavor (2 scoop) for my desert for the night. Walaaa.a......

Back home and write this blog. I miss not writing my blog. I just love it so much and its nice to write about it so at least i know what i did today. I got to go to sleep now. Again Saturday, i will be in Tutong at 8pm for the JEJAK KAMPONG show. Yup, i will be the MC there. So if you want to drop by, and berhibur, all the stations will be participating and performing. Dancing and singing. I can't sing, so i just do the introducing... he.ehehe.e.e..

Dizzy..... i need to dozzzzzzzz off.... zzzz NYTE.

No comments: