Monday, December 10, 2007

Memory of The Trip To Miri by Bus 9.12.07

Hello and Welcome on board.. This is where it starts... before i took my nap..



This is me Zura..


Tudong merah (Kam) yang organized this trip. Happy berabiz kan..

She wanted to sing but no karaoke Cd. Mic saja yang ada..

Mini Cooler box for our drinks..and yang befoil atu, sandwiches

Yasmoon (also organize the trip) and me bergambar sakan..


This was in my mind all the way..

I bought this one.. and The Species
Watch this. Got Azura name too.....
Just Checking everybody on board or not? In counting...


The rest of the passengers...

Our driver .. Abdullah...

Oh my galang kaki..crystal kali ah... I took it to miri for repair.. the hook putus.. Now ok tia... lawa?

Well , this is me otw home... taim meliat movies.


Yup.. the trip was fun. First time naik bus di Brunei for a long trip. Never with my families. Wish ada, but hey.. its also good. Different crowds. Very interesting. So this is what i wrote while watching The Species..

"Miranda a very familiar name. I bought 2 dvds in Miri. Species The Awakening and The Mist by Stephen King's. So anyhew, Miranda i know, was one of bidan that loof after me when i was in labour. Before and after bersalin. Yes, there were 3 doctors and 3 bidans. I had a very good time while giving birth of my only child. A wonderful feeling that i wanted to be pregnant again and give birth more.. he...he... I gave birth in Jerudong Medical Centre. Miranda and the rest was very kind and helpful. Its an experience every woman should have. So anyhew.. Miranda.. That i wanted to share because it pop up in my head at this moment. I am in a bus now watching Species.." - 4.46pm

Suddenly.... while watching...

"Wow!!!! After that scene, Azura (the name in the movie) the girlfriend of Forbes McGuire.. Well, i turned red.. Know why? Go see it :)" - 4.59pm

On our way back, banyak kereta at the border atu. But we don't mind jua coz' everybudy watching the movies. Ps. next time if you plan to naik bus, bawa dvd movies, and some good cds ya. You needed it toh. So, bila dalam perjalanan, hujan lebat rite, and the wipers very besar lah. The gal sat next to me, we were telling each other it be good to have that big wipers on our cars. Ha.ha..a. sekali saja tu, bersih tia cermin kereta. But on the way, the wiper tekeluar on the side berabiz, then the driver got to fix it jap. Poor guy, but then after that, inda kami jadi kan membali wipers yang basar atu. We stick to our normal one saja. Biar pun a pair, at least inda tekeluar bah wipers ah.. ha.a.a. funy..funny eh.

About the trip:-

If you want to go with your friends, you need to make bookings for the bus. And i got the number of the manager of the company renting the bus. You have to arrange it, and sell seats to your friends. The organizer have to provide meal for the driver too. And during my trip, my friends yang organized provides mineral water and soft drinks and sandwiches. Just for the breakfast saja. So up to you, if you plan to organize the trip. You will have to tell the driver where you want to go etc.. You have the bus the whole day. And kalau bemalam, the charge is different too. But you will also have to provide makan and accommodation for the driver. Email me if you are interested to do the trip. I will give you the number of the manager. Ok. Email me at zura914@hotmail.com.

There are 33 seats, 49 seats and have to pay deposit too. So let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

askum.. hai zura.. hw r u dear?
this is me d 1 who organise d trip..im quite shy ehh.hehe.. Btw,thanx 4 ur compliments 'bout d trip..