Sunday, June 8, 2008

KENANGAN BERSAMA BABAH

SOMETIME AGO...
JUS LEFT US WITH MEMORY OF YOU BABAH..
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS.
MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU... AMIN AMIN AMIN..
BABAH WITH REZA aka REZA IN MELABAU

WINNIPEG DRIVE, CARDIFF



BABAH WITH FRIENDS

BABAH WITH US..

SOMETIME AGO..




PARIS
Babah love taking pictures. I got that from him... We got the EYES..
right Babah..

I took this pictures again especially for my blog. This is part of my life history with my BABAH. I miss him so dearly, i miss him so much. This is just a bit of it. So many to tell. Too many to share.. Gosh!! i miss him so dearly...

A picture.

A memory.

Once was LIFE AND LIVELY..

Now only a story to tell..

A HISTORY

JUST FROM A PICTURE..

A PICTURE with thousands words to tell..

A PICTURE with thousands words to sell..

A PICTURE ...

A PICTURE JUST FROM A PICTURE ...

A BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES was ONCE WE HAD...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inda ku sangka Kaka mempost gambar babah di sini. Toyah alum pernah liat gambar gambar ani. Ish... homesick pulang toyah. Rindu toyah kan kamu semua. If only Babah dpt tahu kehiduapan kami sekarang ani..

anyway kaka, kalau mau tau kabar toyah, just check out my youtube account, toyah ada buat video untuk family toyah di sana.
www.youtube.com/user/obinrobin31/