Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I AM LAUGHING..

Husband asks , 'Do u know the meaning of WIFE??'Without Information Fighting Everytime'Wife replies,' No, It means ,'With Idiot For Ever!!!'
Teacher: u know the importance of period?Kid: Ya, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got heart attack & our driver ran away.
Women asked man who is traveling with six children, all these kids are urs ???No, I work in a condom factory & these are customer complaints.
Sons asks difference between confidence and confidentialDad says, you are my son, I'm confident. Your friend is also my son, that's confidential!
Mother to her teenage daughter: I think this is the right time we should talk about sex.Daughter (Excitingly): Sure mom, tell me what do you want to know.Mother Faints...
JUST THIS SAJA DULU AH..
CHEER UP!!
FUNNY KAN!!
CUTE KAN!!
wELL ALL FOR YOU!!

No comments: