Thursday, June 19, 2008

SELAMAT PAGI...



Morning... Beautiful morning as always. I am working now and missing someone. He.he... Missing? Who? Thinking of someone... Someone? Someone? Yes.. he is always in my heart. Forever there. And only I ... yes only Me knows Who.. I smile when i think of him, i cry when i think of him... cry missing him.. I laugh when i think of him.. I giggle when i think of him... I am in CLOUD 9 all the time because of him.... wonderful feeling...
Gosh such a perfect timing.. Christina Aguilera with The Voice Within while typing.. young girl just hold tight.. memories are left for you to hold... when there's no one else, look into yourself...... voice within.. ..... ....... ....... trust the voice within... Gosh!! i am singing along... SUPERWONDERFUL FEELING... ..... .....

No comments: