Saturday, March 8, 2008

today punya cerita

Cuaca today mendung. Been like that for almost everyday this week. Kalau inda pagi mendung, malam mendung.. can you really see kalau malam mendung? ha.ha.. Just wondering lah. I have to laugh it all out you know. Kenapa? Well.. kalau inda tension olehnya. Ha.ha.. seriously laugh it out, then baru you boleh rasa. Just to break the ice for laughing untuk hari ani. Test dulu tonation nya.. then baru on later kan.

Saturday nite fever.. oooooooooo. Au oooooooooo..... if you plan to go out later, becareful. Let someone know that you be going out later too. We never know... Em, i will be working tonite, so my saturday nite fever will be in the conti. That be fun kanz... Ya lah. Last nite atu bah, well this suboh tadi, while driving back home, menyanyi-nyanyi me out laud, lagu Judika track 1, au.. sekali sesampai me rah roundbout i saw polis punya blue light atu kan.. i tot road block. I said "inda Kan??? " So actually accident. So round me, keluar dari kereta, belabih lagi tu, park rah roundbout, nada kereta plang tu, then took picture.

And bila i post it, few friends call, to check if i am ok. Alamak!!! not my car lah. Orang punya kereta. I know my car black in color, but not that brand lah.. he.he.e.. Then otw balik, i on lagi my CD but kali ani mood nya nda sebarapa untuk menyanyi out loud. Ilang tia. Apa lah.. Sometime, eeh.. bukan jua sometime, must all the time, kalau drive malam ani must hati hati, sebab.. kitani tah drive okay, tapi kalau ada orang belumba pada waktu yang sama, and out of control, then apa nah cerita nya... Nauzubilah..

Today my hair mau ikut cakap. I have original curly spiral hair and sometime i just have to iron it straight at home if i wanted it straight. Kan belawa lah tu.. apa lah nak jadi. eh... pasal payong terjun ka.. or pasal terjun payong.

YOu see ... nah i learn something lagi today. Terjun payong. Dulu i ada bercita-cita nak buat terjun payong. Well.. dulu ja. So baru i tau rupanya, kalau di atas atu at least 12,000 kaki. Then ikut dengan berat badan kitani lah jua, setiap 1,000 kaki jatohnya dalam 11 to 13 second. Wah!!! atu laju. Then rupanya bila berada di paras 3,000 kaki, then baru open payong. Gosh!!! bila payong buka turun nya ikut angin. Very interesting....

I tanya, how would you know when you are di paras 3,000 kaki atu? Got something you put rah your wrist, then you know, wave open arm like angle open wing, then grab the *something* belakang to open payong. Kalau inda careful, bahaya. If get caught tesangkut, boleh mati tu. Wah.. bahaya jua ya. But someone got to do it jua. So anyway, very interesting topic for today. I like that.

I ever chat with a jet fighter pilot bah from Singapore, well i was in the same flight with him. He sat next to me, oh gosh.. i just have to say hi to him one of this day, been a while. And that too very interesting. Inda terasa the 2 hours flight to Singapore, talking about the experience he had during the flight. Very interesting.

My last trip to Los Angeles, met quite a few very interesting people in the flight. Em.. met the Ambassador, met the CEO big corporations and too, learn new things. All in all, whoever you are, well just say hi to these people, they will eventually say hi to you back. And you know what? Well, you try dulu, then you know the answers.

No comments: