Saturday, March 29, 2008

Luqman's tapak kaki...

To be exact, six months ago ada Luqman told me about it. He told me he step on something sharp. But then after a while it was ok. Then baru baru ani, he told me kaki nya benanah!! What? I liat, and my gosh takajut nya me. Rupanya inda he beritau me at all sebab takut kan jumpa doktor. Then at the end, it got worst and inda ia tahan, beritau nya tia.

Went to RIPAS yesterday, have doctor check em up and remove that thing... He was very brave. Inda ia menyuroh me masok. Mula-mula ok. Then the doctor tanya ia if he wants me in the room. He said inda payah. So i respect his kemahuan. Okay for me but of course i monitor him dari tabir lah....


while waiting di luar bilik 23

this is the "thing"


after the "thing" kena remove....


Ps. when we got to the car, "eh mommy, inda boleh bawa kerusi atu kah???" Ha.ha..a. boleh kan??

No comments: