Friday, March 28, 2008

Gastrik!!

Me again gastrik on Thursday morning. Still not well. Alahai... I went to work on that Thursday morning, but not feeling well at the conti. Vomitting and layu me oleh nya. Paning berabiz. Oh bila dah dewasa ani, kalau muntah muntah, em.. cam lain saja. Em... some fikir me em...emmm.... ha.ah..a.aha..a.. Apa lah.. GASTRIK tu DANG!!! ha.ha... Maybe something i ate malam nya. Oh may be that kangkong belacan.. well inda pandai orang atu buat. But then my boss think i temakan lalat pupu.. he.he...

Entah lah, gastrik me oleh nya. But anyway, still feeling dizzy now. But i also wanted to upload the pictures during the trips i've made. Very interesting. Just got back from the hospital jua. Bring Luqman check tapak kaki nya. Ada somthing there yang membuatkan labu and benanah. Huhu.. brave baby. Doctor ask him, does he want mommy to be inside? Inda payah nya.. so i bediri belakang tabir ja and told him that i love him. Siap saja, i ask him why he inda mau me di dalam? Then he said he don't want me to cry... Gosh!!!! Takut ia me takut meliat ia kena potong the bit yang benanah atu. Cian jua baby ku ah. Ada cerita at the hospital lagi tu... later i cerita..

No comments: