Monday, March 17, 2008

Me tonight.. in ?? City


Hi... Well today was a busy day for me. Here and there. Tidor lagi late last nyte. And woke up this morning (emm talking about sunday ya) for taklimat in Tutong. Wah meriah eh. Had sandwich there dua kerat, tapai, and pulut panggang udang. Something to look for this week.
Now i am away. Being in Brunei pun like i am not there. But i feel much better now. Just to be away for a while. I know no one miss me.. oh well... Got text from my love one that the show was good this morning at Bukit Shah Bandar. Shame i weren't there to enjoy it with love one. Don't blame him...
Em.. i just decide to go out from the country for a while. Just to breathe new air. Get new air to live. I don't know how you see it though, but sometimes just need to do it for yourself. Care less what you will hear, as long as you do it for the new you. Weeks, i was lonely, now i am in a hotel room, about to sleep, i purposely cool the room ani to the temperature 17 degrees C kali tu.
Watching MTV now, and writing this. Tomorow i am going for a trip, just a budget trip. Again, care less what people say. Do what you want right now. You will feel good about it. With no regrets, move on. I hope to produce good pictures to share tomorrow.
I am so tired now, need to sleep. Good song on MTV now. Oh by the way, a doctor advice me that if you sleep with TV on, no good for brain ah... so ingat toh.. i am going to switch off my TV here and sleep. I dont have feelings of anything now except to shut down....
Night night.
Ps. Why is it difficult for me to find someone who truly love me? Out of curiosity saja... (jangan pulang emosi kalau kan komen atu...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There must be someone out there for u,khas and khusus for u,ganya mungkin balum lagi tuhan jumpakan..hehe

Anonymous said...

Too bad ku dah ... kalau ndak ku chari chance dengan kau toh..

Anonymous said...

how about dis?.TMTH..too much too handle?..hehe

Anonymous said...

sesunguh nya jodah dan pertemuan juga perpisahan atas kehendak yang masa esa..tabah kan hati mu..mungkin ada hekmah di sebalik nya..yakin lah kebahagiaan pasti menjemput mu..TAKDIR PENENTU SEGALA AZURA KU..

Anonymous said...

Iatah dang... Bukantah nasib mu tu nah,ko ingat sanang antap kin ?? Iatah...