Monday, October 15, 2007

My Thought - 2nd Day Raya

I have been divorced since 2000 and being a single-parent is not easy. I don’t know if I would ever find my jodoh. I am not going to look but I just pray one day I will be married to someone and grow old together.

This raya, promise myself to visit relatives to introduce to my son who they are. Like me, didn’t get much chance like this. But I want my baby to get to know them too. Since he is my only child, I want him to know that he is not alone in this world one day when I am gone.

Visit all relatives that have many-many children ah.. My Babah side. Curious ku how they manage to live together for that long with many-many children. I would love to be married as long like them and in love till we part. Amazing, I ask few aunties and uncles, and I must say its amazing. Even life weren’t that mewah, but they are happy. So its not money kan the problem in marriage. But seems like money is the problem. How come ah? Is it because perbelanjaan rumah naik? Perbelanjaan sekolah naik? Perbelanjaan and perbelanjaan?

I admired being married and inlove so much. When I make that choice, I wanted to be married for life. But jodoh tidak panjang. I got married in 1997 and divorced in 2000. Twice divorced with the same man. Didn’t say we didn’t try. We did, but communication break down. I guess my age was right to be married that time. But I think I met him too soon and married within that three month. I thought he is my soul mate. But inda jua. People always ask me if I am married. I used to but not anymore.

Anyway, today early during the day out of the blue, I went to visit Siti in KB. She’s also a single mother and she has seven children. They all stayed in Bandar. I have one son, and well, I wish I have two. So then from KB, balik Bandar and went out with my son jalan-jalan to visit my aunties and uncles and cousins. I have so many cousins. Wah, they told me they terjumpa me sometimes, tapi takut tagor salah orang….he.e.e.. So this time inda boleh escape kali ah. I told them to say hi to me, coz very manyak-manyak dorang atu and I don’t think I can ingat all the faces. Oh well, I try next time to tagor them first. Oh one work at RTB jua. And when I went ke rumah my uncle, the anak says he always saw me, tapi takut tagor. Ha..aha..a. cute… then we talk a bit. It was nice eh to see them. Big family. Nanti tah I share the Raya Album. For now I still plan to visit whoever soon.

I HAVE SUCH A GREAT TIME TODAY. REAL GOOD TIME. LUQMAN ENJOYED IT so much when wE STOP ON THE side of the ROAD just to catch the beauty of bunNGA API… HE.E.E. I MISS THE TIME WHEN I WAS MARRIED TOO. OH WELL….

But when I see my saudara-mara tadi atu, it gives me more strength to see married life would be better for me next time, insyallah and just hope and pray I will be married to the right man. May be not perfect, but BERIMAN. Love me for who I am. Accept my son Luqman, and I will love him for who he will be. As long as BERIMAN, can jaga me and lead me kejalan Allah. But don’t know when. All my love for Allah and my only child. My family and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It made me snicker when I read your blog!!! I'm being sarky here!!! Its unbelieveable -- you believe in your own press release too much. Tell the truth -- it will free you!!!