Tuesday, November 6, 2007

WIDE AWAKE

I can't sleep.... Help.... mermories rushing in and out of my head at this moment. I never giving up. I know we are going to find a way....

UH>>>> i wish i can sleep... OOOOO.... its not far away.... I m listening to this song "Heaven" by Warrant. I dont need to be the king of the world. As long as..... da..da....da..... no matter what your friends might says...... we'll find out our way... OUCH!!! i wrap my arms around you... so i can hear you breathe.. TELL ME HOW ROMANTIC ARE THOSE WORDS...

memories rushing back and it makes it really hard... I never giving up on you.. Gosh I wish a soul would sang that song for me... its not far away....

HA..AH.... I STILL COULDN'T SLEEP... WHAT WENT WRONG... I COULDN'T SLEEP.... HUHU... I NEED TO SLEEP... SHUT DOWN... HUHU... I REALLY NEED TO SHUT DOWN...

No comments: