Thursday, November 29, 2007

Smile, Cried, Laughter...

:O Life been pretty good to me. Amazing how i see people today. Oh i got something to share from a fren of mine.. "Allah is fair". Thank you friend. I have faith in whatever i do, and yes "Allah is fair".

I smile for a reason today, and i cried for a reason today too. I laugh for a reason too. And it all happened today. Amazingly, i feel really great that no other than me feel what i felt. And that i bersyukur so much that i am still the original me and stand where i am now. All today.

I feel good. It makes me think more and its positive. A positive outlook. I like it. I needed this in life.. its like a dose of love and hate for me that makes me wise. Yes, you probably don't understand how, only me saja yang tahu.. kan..kan...

No comments: