Saturday, November 3, 2007

'a minute ago'

Just a minute ago some thought ran in my mind, i update my blog almost everyday about my life. Just a bit that recorded for my own kepuasan. But a minute i was just thinking if wouldn't be able to write in, not a chapter in my life, i presume i be dead.
So weird stuff in my head. But then i just wonder, but it be only for talk "a tale". But when i pikir about that, during that time, condition, i wanted to leave a note, like to take a picture of my last day on this earth and post it here. That be the end of chapter "aboutzura".
Well, just a minute ago. That was the story. But now, i wondered who would be the one to publish it for me here on my blog? Oh well.... just a thought saja tu. Not anything serious. But that 'minute ago' ran through my mind.
I was at "Fun Bread" in Gadong for my dinner. It was quiet. I guess that 'a minute ago' pass through me. Well never want to be alone eh. Scarry, like your mind is talking to you. And you start to wonder... oh well....

No comments: