Friday, November 16, 2007

Kawin

"bah mari tah kawin.." Hello...helloooooo..... Marriage, bukan untok di katakan like that. It has to come from your deepest sincereity of your heart. Marriage is not for fun. But you have fun in marrige. Being serious and willing to accept who she or he is...

For me, marriage is not my main concern or my priority at this moment. I'd love to be married one day and have kids lagi. But for this moment, its just not right in every aspects. So at this moment, I rather be concentrating in my work and hope for the best and I challenge my self more in days to come.

We'll see ya how far I go........ Just wait and see. So I believe and I will receive. Oh about my son... yes finito the exams already. Still haven't got the result yet. I wonder. I did asked him already how he was with the exam, and he said very easy. I wonder how easy ya... But he did say Science susah sikit mommy, tapi satu soalan saja.... ha.a.. so cute...

Today early morning tadi, went to Miri again jumpa dentist. And my dentist said i can remove my braces in January 2008. But i'm going to keep it for a few months. But i got to go through another pain job for my gigi... he.e..e.e. Got to do it. Want to grow old gracefully. Must work it out from now. Its better to do it then regret. Oh.. welll......

No comments: