Monday, February 4, 2008

Working Sunday....

tadi bila sampai ke conti, caya i thought today Wednesday. Blurr ku eh. Legging today dont know why. I had my roti this morning and a bit of banana yang sepotong ah. Yesterday work with Lydia Rentak2-6. Been a while nda kaja with her. So kami tuning lah kemarin. Its different when you work everyday together, you know how to tune you and her. But we did well kali.

And then, went home and ada orang menservis the aircons di rumah. If you guys want your aircon to be service, well these guys are good jua. Orang Brunei kitani jua. So support lah orang-orang kitani. And the price pun very good. So let me know ya. Email ku ja.

Before i go to work kemarin, a good friend txt me.. sweet eh.. nada orang pernah pernah txt me like that. Menitis air mata me membaca...

"Wahai Tuhan aku bermohon engkau kaseh sayangkan lah zura ku dengan pilihan hatinya.. sebagaimana engkau mengaseh sayangkan Nabi Muhammad S.A.W dengan
Syidatina Khadijah.. kerana aku sangat menyayangi nya... amiin....."

I said.. amiin dalam hati sampai menitis air mata me.. ke ulu hati terasa kerana tidak pernah seseorang pun doakan me catu..

Oh.. i went out lunch kemarin with Luqman and of course he had Buttermilk Chicken, his favourite. Di mana? Biasa lah. Malam went out to Matador. Had dinner there. My heart sayu at the moment. Keliru i think. Too many running through my mind. So fast. I am really sayu. I see it all and atu yang membuatkan me sayu. But i am happy jua...

No comments: