Sunday, February 3, 2008

@Karnival Motor Show KB

Went to KB kemarin afternoon but left Bandar at 3 pm. Sampai ke sana bout 4ish. Au lama.. mana ulah, banyak cars ke KB kemarin. Becakap cakap tah kami wondering why banyak keta ke KB.. rupanya weekend kan, and may be ada yang ke Miri kali or may be balik kampong.



emm.. nice one79?

emm.... like snake eh.. but so red got meaning ka ..



I don't know how to ride, but to see one ride.. wah!!! so cool and sporty and sexy kali ah. Steady lah. I baru belajar scooter ja, atu pun yang simple and automatik lagi. Rugged lah... ride ride all the way ride...

Friend ask me to get a license bah and start riding.. em... boleh ikut lah but no cannot bawa lah. Dangerous kali ah. Tapi kalau pandai, payah karang. I remembered when i was in Kuala Lumpur, quite a long time ago, when Awie and Erra Fazira famous couple kali ah, ada trip ke Pulau Langkawi.

Bikers all over datang ke Kuala Lumpur and all meet up di sana, then all left for Pulau Langkawi. I was one of them yang ikut ride lah. But i don't bawa the bike, the bike bawa me, and i was with one of my good friend on his bikes. What a trip eh. Very intersting. Met some bikers from Brunei too. Ada begambar but i don't know who have that picture. I wish i got it so i can add it here. Kenangan...kenangan....

So anyhew.. continue ja lah with this Karnival Motor Show KB 2008....

No comments: