Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tutong Gerai Ramadhan

Ke Tutong round cari Gerai Ramadhan, sekali i terjumpa Hua Ho Mall pulak.... Wah.. tumbuh like cendawan. I asked myself where is the Gerai Ramadhan? Went to the new Pasar Tutong, tapi sunyi. So last call, round punya round, i found it. Not far from the Tutong Hospital. Easy now.... i found it oredi. And very interesting too, and i was only looking for Kueh Malaya. And guess what? Here the story....


I found this, tapi sayang nya orangnya cuti for hari ani. Oh well???


So tidak jua putus asa, last round and i found kakak ani jual Kueh Malaya. Selamat air-liur kan makan Kueh Malaya... Huray!!! Very originalllll, wraping with paper minyak. Catu lah.

And this caught my attention, so sweet. I like the color.






serious abang sorang ani, masak and packing sekali... maju bisness bang...


PS. Tutong people at the Gerai Ramadhan were very-very nice. Inda kedukut dengan senyuman mereka. Smua senyum while berjaja. I like that....Salam.

No comments: