Saturday, September 22, 2007

HIBURAN 914

Today i work morning until petang...he..e.. As usual sahur then solat then sleep then work. But yesterday after sahur i cant sleep. In my mind kan mengambil gambar. But then i was thinking kan kemarin atu, awal jua ah.

Guess what? I bangun, went to Bandar Seri Begawan and went to few spots and took pictures. Out at 6-ish am. I took some great pictures. Drop by rah one of the tanah perkuburan and took pictures of children playing while moms and sisters preparing for air-sasahan and stanji.s untuk di jual rah people yang melawat kubur-kubur keluarga yang telah kembali kerahmatullah. I myself need to visit kubur my beloved BABAH yang telah meninggal kami pada tahun 2002. Mudahan roh-roh di cucuri rahmat dan di tempatkan bersama orang-orang yang beriman.. Amin....

So i will post it later yeah. Got to go now. Fauzan next with PelangiFm for Rentak 2-6. Salam.

No comments: