Sunday, May 29, 2011

Go do the same..

Who likes waking up from a bad dream? Nop.. not me. Nop... nop. I don't like it. I just don't know how to avoid it. I wonder if you can avoid bad dreams? I just wonder. I felt used. I really am. How i wish not to allow anyone to use me in my dream... HUH!

I want to be asleep in peace. That's all. Life is already challenging enough and dream???? Oh well .. its not going to happen. But if so you want to fight with me, okay.. go in my dreams again, we'll meet. YOu 're falling! Hahah..

Anyway.. Good morning. Hi.. good to be here again. I am listening to Natasha now. Funny. She is funny. I got to listen to this. An early laugh. Haha..

You must be wondering who is Natasha? I let you guess. Hahahah... this is what she said.. 'don't you think you're a little ugly to be talking to me??' Hahah!! Funny kan.
A good thing for my morning. I need that tablet of laughter this early morning and that would be listening to some comedian! Hahah..

Go do the same.

No comments: