Friday, March 4, 2011

SUBOH



A little i want to share. I used to not bother sembahyang Suboh. I felt it is so difficult to wake up as early as that. But as the process goes in my life, i listened to a lot of ceramah, du'a-du'a and translationny in the radio, and read books about advice and keugamaan. Kalau inda tau, jangan terlalu mengharap untuk mengerakkan hati untuk mengenal sesuatu, so buy books relate to your religion and learn more. Get ilmu from there. Got the basic, not so fluent but got the basic and start from there.

So anyway, what i wanted to say, if you were in my situation, i know probably you're still young and don't think much about this, still jua i want to share. I have a hard time too waking up as early as that last time but not anymore, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. I must say, working in the radio, i learn about you and that i am grateful too. I learned that time, disipline in time is important.

All my life probably i can't be bothered to even think, if i am late or whatever. I don't count how many minutes i have left to live or whatever lah. Many actually. But again as i said, before. Now working shift, waking up as early as 4.45am, kalau dulu i missed sembahyang Suboh. But now.. i try not to. Not to show off, but to share with you how rugi it is to not wake up and do the Suboh prayer.

You just think after this ya. You don't have to do anything if you don't want to. But you just thinks for yoursef, not for me, not for your boyfriend, not for your girlfriend, not for your parents, not for anybody, but for you. Okay..

One day, when i woke up for suboh shift, i prepared myself for work. Shower, brush teeth, smell good, good perfume sprayed all over sampai ke paha etc. Wah.. yes.. Then bebincu, bemake-up sikit, touch up here and there, and breakfast. Suboh tu. And Azan Fardu Suboh will be either 5 ish kan, and that i missed. But if work, i didn't missed. I am worried and takut jua tu kan, kalau akhir datang kah or even inda datang keraja, boss will be marah with me and surely prestasi and even kena buang from work if inda datang.

That makes me thinking. Why didn't i think of that when preparing for Suboh prayer??? Allah is watching you. Everything you do. Allah created you. Not your boss. Yes you're living to get gaji to live to support your family. Yes. But have you ever think of Allah? Why am i not scared if Allah marah the way i am scared of my boss marah? Hey!!! Satu tamparan yang kuat i felt. Satu rasa i felt, i am now really really scared if i ever miss my suboh prayer. Balasan nya lebih menyakitkan, though i have not rasa, but i read and listen. So why not make that a priority in my life when i start my day too. Which i take it lightly and didn't think much about it.

I know maybe some of you would say, kambang jua, belabih jua, or probably even worst. Up to you jua, because you can think your own and say whatevever. I just wanted to share what makes me bangun, and melawan degan gelutan bangun pagi just to pray. Pray. Dua rakaat saja, so i know, kan bangun atu payah. Boleh qada. But if you were ask to bangun pagi to do sukan and rahan from your boss, surely you bangun takut kan kalau inda tebangun. Beharga rasanya kan diri when your boss acknowledge you. Your boss said bangun pagi ah main golf tani karang, bangun you too. Bangun ah awal pagi mengambar tani, jangan akhir. Bangun awal kah, bekabun kitani ada acara. Dang banyak lagi lah, sampai boleh tertinggal and ada kala inda terfikir kan sembahyang Suboh. Tinggal. Tapi inda you takut kan. Tapi..

Kalau tah ajal tiba, you miss Sembahyang Suboh, pagi atu on the way you ke tempat yang you ada acara, rugi kan you tertinggal. So atu yang me takutkan. Bila ada masa untuk melakukannya, tapi inda sempat, sebab mati. Takut ku. How about you?

Bukan saja melakukan kewajiban lima waktu, tetapi setiap bacaan dalam sembahyang atu adalah du'a untuk kitani jua. Agar perjalanan kitani sentiasa dalam lindungan Allah dan menjauhi kitani dari melakukan perkara yang inda baik dan sentiasa dalam lindungan Allah. Inda you mau kan? Siapa lagi kan protect you?

Since that, meninggalkan Sembahyang Suboh akan membuat me serba salah. Takut. Because one day i will stop blogging when ajal tiba jua. And that would be the end of me jua. And nobodys' going to be with me, and i will be alone at last. I don't know when.

To you, and me too, to our children and generation to come, mudah-mudahan to always menunaikan kewajiban lima waktu. And the rest is for you to lead your way to survive and live to the fullest. Take all the problems as your challanges in life. Pebaik tia light one to the heavy one. Live to see and go with the pain, because no pain no game nya orang kan. Still semoga terbuka hati you to mendisiplinkan diri, you and me to not meninggalkan Sembahyang lima waktu. InsyaAllah..

Psst.. one day atu i tried to bangunkan my son to perform his Suboh prayer, lambat kan bangun. So i said 'banyak nya anak-anak iblis,syaitan arah mata nya gantong-gantong. Rasa jua kan menutup mata Luqman atu. Nah basar bulat-bulat lagi menyumbat arah telinga Luqman atu. Eeeiii.. basar eh, nampak mummy eh. Bari gali lagi usulnya.. eheheh.. Luqman bangun Luqman.'

Senyum and ketawa ia. Haha.. ketawa me jua. Memang susah bukan senang. Tapi wajib kitani untuk bangun. Wajib. Siapa you lebih takut? YOur boss or Allah yang mencipta kitani?

Oh i heard ceramah jua. Kalau suami bangun suboh, sunat untuk membangunkan isteri untuk Sembahyang Suboh. Kalau inda bangun, percikkan air ke muka isteri. Kalau suami inda bangun, percikkan air ke muka suami. Sunat untuk isteri membangunkan suami untuk Sembahyang Suboh. Tapi bila me dangar, isteri boleh memercikkan air ke muka suami, em.. do you know what comes in my mind? Kalau suami okay i know isteri probably bangun jua kali. But kalau isteri memercikkan air ke muka suami, baik inda kena marah tu? Tau tah kalau laki bukan the MORNING PERSON??? What do isteri do next? Pulang tah jua kan.. But inda semua lah.

No comments: