Thursday, March 10, 2011

....


Right now i hate my life. I don't know why. Ya Allah.. I hate my life. I wish Allah take me away from all this. I just can't take it anymore. I hate my life. Ya Allah take me from living hell in this world. That's is how i felt now. Enough is enough for me. I am too tired. Too tired. Is this what surviving is? I am only human. How more need i got to go through all this? What did i do in my life that i don't deserve to live a good and happy life? Which part of my life that i do to deserve all this challanges you gave that i felt i wish you take me away?

I am crying now, Ya Allah.. the challanges i have to go through are heavy, too heavy for me that i wish you just take me away. How far will i go Ya Allah? How far will i go and how strong will i be to survive from all this?

Aku berdoa for kekuatan mental dan physical, pengertian akan sesuatu dan beri lah ilmu untuk kebahagian dunia akhirat. Ya Allah, berikan lah aku hidayah dan tunjukkan aku ke jalan yang benar. Bimbing aku Ya Allah, sesunggohnya Engkau Ya Allah Maha Mengetahui akan apa yang aku tidak mengetahui dalam perjalanan hidup ku.

No comments: