Sunday, March 20, 2011

BELIEVE & FAITH



Believe and Faith. That will bring you to where you want to be. Up to you. Religion? Your own believe and your own Faith.. How you see things will not be the same on how people see it too. I have my own skin. And one and only. You too. You EYES.. no match at all with the rest of the people living in this world too they who left us.

When i said eat shit is the best thing ever, that doesn't mean you will eat shit. BRAIN .. we used brain to think. Eat or Eat or Not Eat or Not Eat!!!!1 Haha! tell me.. Some take it to the extreme. And yes some would say.. oh this will create WAR! Yet, does this person knows that what actually create WAR??? Do your research too. Don't say only.

Its what you believe, its what you know, its UP TO YOU. How you believe that's how you are. You have FAITH? ... so what's the problem. Don't think too much.

Let me clear this for you. I always touch wood. I used to love Valentine's Day.. Wow!! For me, when i hear a story and its a bad story, i quickly look for whatever WOOD. I would touch it. Even if i am on stage, and the floor is wood, i would go down and touch wood. I touch wood because i don't want bad things to happen to me. But i never know what it meant and where it comes from.

One day.. one day.. Puan Lili saw me did that. And i quickly run towards the door. She wonders why i jump and touch wood. She saw what i did. She ask us in the room what does it mean? And i said no idea but i just touch wood to get away from that bad things happening.

She soon explain. I don't look at her being prejudice. Or even a hipprocrate. She studied in the US too. She is a Muslim too. She used to do that she said. But she is the curious one and ask what it meant. She ask her friends there in the US and surely it's all about TOUCH WOOD - TOUCH THE CROSS WOOD. I don't see her as prejudice.

We respect others RELIGION. She didn't share bad things about OTHER RELIGION. Its just all of us in that room were all Muslim, she shared it with us. Its up to us. When i think about it logic, i tried from that day onwards to avoid. I don't ask you to avoid it too. I share with you too because i learn something new.

Nothing about hipprocrate. Hipprocrate is when you are a Muslim, but you dont have a heart of a Muslim. You are a Catholic, Protestant or Buddist or whatever RELIGION you believe, when you don't have a heart of that FAITH you believe in.. then ONLY you can say a HIPPROCRATE. I believe whatever RELIGION YOU BELIEVE, you will never ever want to create something extreme as pointing others are wrong.

LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF. LEARN ABOUT WHAT'S AROUND YOU. DOESNT MEAN you are CLEVER THAN ME or OTHERS, YOU can say whatever you want. You're showing your weakness and strength. And that too NOT FOR ME TO POINT MY FINGER to you, and tell you what YOU ARE.

If you feel to be love and cherish the moment with your love one need to be call VALENTINE'S DAY, well.. up to you. But to enjoy the moment and cherish that to me or wear lingere and feel sexy, hey .. ! i don't have to wait for Valentine's Day. Its everyday for me.

These are special days for people who have faith and believe IN THEIR OWN RELIGION. Here are some informations i would like to share. But if you got some information from other website, let me know too...


Major Religions of the World Ranked by Number of Adherents

(Sizes shown are approximate estimates, and are here mainly for the purpose of ordering the groups, not providing a definitive number. This list is sociological/statistical in perspective.)


Christianity: 2.1 billion
Islam: 1.5 billion
Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 1.1 billion
Hinduism: 900 million
Chinese traditional religion: 394 million
Buddhism: 376 million
primal-indigenous: 300 million
African Traditional & Diasporic: 100 million
Sikhism: 23 million
Juche: 19 million
Spiritism: 15 million
Judaism: 14 million
Baha'i: 7 million
Jainism: 4.2 million
Shinto: 4 million
Cao Dai: 4 million
Zoroastrianism: 2.6 million
Tenrikyo: 2 million
Neo-Paganism: 1 million
Unitarian-Universalism: 800 thousand
Rastafarianism: 600 thousand
Scientology: 500 thousand

http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html

And some other you can check. So i am sure they have their own celebrations on special day. I am a Muslim and i will practise the way i wanted to. And you practise the way you want too.

To me personally, when i think i am lack of something, say as a Muslim, to be a good Muslim I am far lacking in knowing knowledge that i should know. But with the help of seminars and listening to a religious stations (radio), that help me so much. I become a sponge. I will try to soak the information. I don't disagree. Because in living to the fullest means to me, that i too MUST (WAJIB) learn about what am i for here in this world? There are reasons you know.

Always i said to myself, in my prayer alwasy DOA or DU'A .. whichever you spell it and whatever it meant to you, i am not sure but to me prayer is DOA too, to ask for more knowledge and understanding in what i do everyday. And to be always be blessed by Allah SWT. And to always remind myself to be humble and be what i can be to help others. Though not with material, but i am sure my friends will tell you if you ask them.

Don't get so structured if you want to live to the fullest. Have fun but be reasonable too. Think and be wise. When you fell you are at WAR with yourself, fight it. DON'T EVER INVOLVE OTHERS IN YOUR WAR. FIGHT IT AND WIN!! There will be no WAR, when you're not at WAR YOURSELF.

Believe in your RELIGION. DON'T CHANGE it for others. HAVE FAITH. BE STRONG. HANG ON THERE. IT will take you where you want to be and what you want to be.

Psst.. there are too many followers out there. Do they know what they are following? Its trend! This that... I am being honest. Just look at fashion. Its simple. You know you don't look good with that style, but hey TREND! You know you will super good with that style, its TREND! Lucky for you. SHOW IT OFF... Yeah. Did you see that? Also goes with the LIFESTYLE.. I don't say i am super cool or whatever, but i NEVER QUIT TO LEARN.

ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST. LEARN WHILE YOU CAN. REMEMBER TO PLANT A SEED AND LET THAT TREE GROW WITH FULL OF BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS AND GOOD FRUITS FOR OTHERS TO ENJOY THE BEAUTY AND TO EAT WHEN YOU'RE GONE.

BEAUTIFUL SOUL BEAUTIFUL YOU. AND THAT IS YOU..

No comments: