Sunday, January 2, 2011

NEW YEAR 2011 WISH FROM MUMMY

To all my beautiful children, i praise Allah for giving me all of you. I keep my prayer that Allah grant us every beautiful dreams and shower all of us, our family circle and all our love ones with wisdom, success, good health, wealth, endless blessings, love, joy, peace and protections from now and as the new year 2011 begins till eternity. Amin..

Have a good morning and enjoy the new day with lots of love, big bear hugs and kisses from mom. Don't forget to raise your two hands and stay silent for a few minutes to praise to Allah Almighty, in your deepest heart for giving us what we have and appreciate every moment and may all those moment has its special purpose. Amin...

Mom loves you always ... You're always my baby..

No comments: