Sunday, September 21, 2008

TAUBAT SEORANG HAMBA


The most beautiful song i ever heard for this year. Meaningful. I wonder penulis lyricnya menitiskan air mata or not while mencipta this song. Well.. for me, just listening to it menitik air mata me apatah lagi menyanyikan...


I wish to dedicate this song to someone out there yang begitu tidak menyedari siapa dia nya sendiri. Today menitik air mata me by just mendengar rintihan seorang hamba Allah, seorang ibu yang tunggal, janda dan tidak di perdulikan oleh bekas suami nya sendiri. Manangong kehidupan dan menjaga anak-anak.


I know this person quite well.. but i was surprised and very surprised. No matter how orang ani, still i respect her for who she is. She used to looked after me when i was younger, that time she was muda lah. But when i asked her how is she, i know deep down in her probably sakit. Sakit not sakit apa, but sakit menahan dugaan yang di hadapi nya.


I asked her how her children are. Well.. mula she did't really want to talk about it, then me ani jua majal. Coz i know one of her son works in one of the media department. Sad to hear when a boy call his mother a BITCH. What do you think? Sekali nya becerita about that, terus menitik air mata me... she almost pause, i think she notis me kali.


I asked for tissue, and she laugh a bit because i menitis kan air mata mendengar cerita nya, but in that laugh i can hear her cry. I know, she doesn't want to show, but again i said i am sorry that i did that, i don't meant to but i just terklip for a while terkenang my mom.. i said to myself, i am glad those words are not in my dictionary no matter how upset i am with my mom.


The worst i would keep quiet for 10 mins not saying sorry that i was upset, but then after that i would say sorry and salam tangan mummy that i was upset for certain reason. If i am upset, my mom would hug me and i feel like a lost little girl, then she would say to me .. i love you and sabar saja... Allah is testing me.. and i am glad i have mommy like her.


Imagine, now menitik air mata me still, even writing this blog thinking about that boy, who called his mother BITCH. Ya Allah.. I used to know a girl jua, i remember bila i pick her up, and she wanted to change kasut nya, teriaki mama nya dari luar ani bah, and i was so malu, because i don't want her mom to think of me like that jua, i respect her mom to the fullest, and then mom nya send her the shoes to the car, and masok balik ke dalam, but before she reach pintu, kena teriaki lagi this hapless mother, and then di baling nya kasut nya surohnya mama nya menaroh balik. She is educated, she is working at some place in bandar,and i tell you, she is something...


Durhaka.. melllow me today. I feel sad about a boy that used to be so innocent and di bawah jagaan ibu nya, inda di peduli oleh bapa nya, and the mother mencari duit kesana kemari dengan banyak cara kan membesar kan anak nya ani.. Ya Allah.. ani sudah di cari kan keraja, beusul, BITCH is hadiah dari nya.. i am sad and dissapointed. This boy very handsome, educated jua oleh asuhan mamanya, and hey to my surprised in our circle of friends.


I know who you are, and please lah.. don't do that. Lebih malu lagi me kan bekawan sama you yang inda respect your own mother, malu me bekawan or to know you as my circle of friends because of what you become. I don't care you who you are, the point is, love your mom, love yourself before you love others. You will regret it. Before its too late...


Malu? Malu your mother like that???? malu takut your friends inda suka you if they know who you are??? well .... Just remember, you di lahirkan di keluarkan dari rahim mama you sendiri, sakit nya menanggong you selama 9bulan 9hari dengan karenah you dalam perutnya, inda pernah ia mengeluh dan berniat untuk membuang anak nya ani, malah di lahirkannya, di jaganya, dalam kesengsaraan derita membesar kan you, inda ia mengeloh, kalaupun ia mengeloh, ibu you jua tu... mengeloh nya mengeloh kasih sayang nya untuk kebaikkan you.


Nah, you become somebody, and this is what you become... Somebody yang lupa diri. I know your mom for so long, and i respect her for who she is. And you?? What happen to you??? Malu me dengan sikap you. No matter how good you think you are, disrespecting your mom is a NO NO to me. Disrespecting your mom, well.. you don't belong.. not to anyone. Perasaan you saja, want to be influence by people around you, i tell you... wrong step menyesal inda beguna. Menangis inda belagu.


Me? I have been around, mixed with a lot of people, same religion or not, inda jua me terinfluence with them. I know who i am, i know who my mom is, i know who my dad was, i know who my siblings are.. no matter how trendy you want to be, how update you want to be, your family tetap your family. And keburukan and kebaikan your family, is also you, and you to jaga it well.. Ya Allah.


I berdoa for you dear, mudahan Allah akan membuka hati you to be a good person. To forgive yourself, and ask forgiveness from your mother, love her, and cium kaki nya sujud minta maaf with kelakuan you selama ani, Insyallah she will forgive you and Allah will bless you for menyedari awal awal ani..


Jangan malu. Nada kan you malukan. Jangan malu, malu rah Allah jangan rah kawan. Malau rah Allah, sebab lemah sampai tidak sengaja memangil your mother BITCH.. malu sujud rah Allah dengan memohon keampunan dengan kejahilan diri..

I dedicate that song to me and to you... listen to that song, see if it give you goose bump..



PS. YOUR MAMA STILL LOVE YOU. YOU SHOULD SEE WHEN SHE TALKS ABOUT YOU.. FRUSTRATION THAT SHE CAN'T CONTROL THE SITUATION, SHE LOVES YOU. GO BACK TO HER.. PLEASE JAGA HER. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO LOOK AFTER HER WELL BEING, AND TO LOOK AFTER YOUR SISTERS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

syurga itu di bawah telapak kaki sang ibu..juga ibu martua..serata org yg mejaga mu..cintai dan sayangi lah mereka..sebagai kaum adam hormati dan sayangi lah kaum hawa..kerna dari rahim mereka lah kita di lahirkan dan melihat dunia..dan aku amat merindui mu seperti aku rindukan arwah ibu ku...salam..