Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I AM NOW AT COFFEEBEAN BANDAR ..

Yes i am. Why here? Well .. remember i told you my cd player in my car rosak, and i don't have the time to fix it yet.. but hey.. i have my note book to listen to my favourite CD. Now .. been here since 8.15pm and now still here. My 3rd cd now. Still my ears are thirsty. Good CD.. i don't want to listen to music now.. I am hungry of listening to good CDs. From a Successful people. Who woun't. I i share you the blog of one of the Successful People, one of my business partner.. i tell you, giler you!!!! I am almost out of my mind when i open that blog.. and i tell you, every single pictures i looked bah.. nilu jantung ku.. I said to myself .. that's where i want to be. I don't know about you... Maybe you love your work, that you don't want to look for another opportunity in your life that you could not imagine there waiting for you.. look again!!



While updating my blog tonight, my mind is working and thinking. Its okay. Sambil menyelam minum air.. I am updating my blog, and listening to great cd with talks share by GREAT PEOPLE. oh she ask - "how many professional who really enjoys what they are doing - adding - and as a professional you can work for 40 years of your life and still not be financially secure .. THAT'S REALLY THE TRUTH.. there's for sure no such thing as JOB SECURITY. No matter who you are." she adds "my husbands and i would not willing to wait for the rough times to actually start something... " - this talk by successful people. The Great People. Being successful in life, is not that you have a job, with lots of money and no time with family. With lots of time but no money at all.. that is not successful... from professional people.. You want to know what i am listeining?? That for you to find out.


just got here.. at 8ish..

minum dulu..

new mouse.. nampak?? the black one..

Yes.. choosing my cds ...

No comments: