Monday, September 15, 2008

MY CD PLAYER ROSAK!!!

Sasak me!!! but i am still okay.. Not okay youuuuu... cannot listen to my favourite CDS.. and from this moment tah ia beolah. COBAAN.. COBAAN ...apa lah nak di kata. I spend most of my time in my car and rosak tia.. i don't like to tune in to songs sometimes, just that i drive alone and sometimes i like to listen to motivational talks. That interest me. Siapa tah lagi kalau inda kan.. Kemahuan sendiri lah.

I am working now.. i am very busy. But i know i am busy for a short while saja. I hate people yang very negative ani. Negative sikit okay lah. Mun kan setiap hari penglihatan nya negative, rosak lah.. sorry but really not necessary. Around me.. banyak nie. Sakit kepala. But kan behapa di pikirkan.. ujung ujung GILA eh jadi nya. Tau orang bekeraja on-air, masa masa atu jua kan mental.. well... sorry no layan for the moment jawapannya.

Bukan mudah kerja-kerja kami as a Radio Dj ani.. kalau paham bisai. Like me, i have to have a clear mentality while working. Apa-apa jua masalah banyak tapi tinggal dalam kereta waktu kan keraja atu. Inda boleh di campor adok kan toh.. mati ceritanya toh. bukan mati apa, mati akal jawapan nya. Well..well...

Kalau sudah inda dapat di control apa yang terjadi, let it be. Just have to wait until i habis bertugas. Paling parah when i lost my Babah.. atu lagi ia. I cried all the way while working but have to pretend happy on-air like nada masalah. That hurts. Really hurts. Only Allah knows my feelings that time eh...

Don't want to bersedih eh.. so how was your day today? Hope great lah. Being great ani bukan senang ya.. but if you feel great today, that means true you're great!!

No comments: