Tuesday, September 16, 2008

KESEMPATAN KEDUA

You see ... this is my latest pictures with my son. Just yesterday morning. Went out to do somethng. This is what i want to do with my son. I have been really busy and i don't have much time to be with him. To actually sit with him and ask how's he's doing and how he's feeling... I know he doesn't want me to work. But i told him this time, he have to give me one two years ani and i will be with him. Be with him meaning, anytime i can send him to school, anytime with him travel anywhere, anytime whatever together do something new in our life .. macam macam.. so when i look at this, sabak dada me.. even now writing ani..





Nyanyian dari TANGGA. i REALTE that song to myself FOR MY DREAM. GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING THAT I HAVE DELAYED .. kan menitis well... menitis satu dua air mata.. berdiri bulu roma.. which i feel this time i will make it... i would not delay for anyone and mudah Allah memberi keizinan untuk melaksanakan nya dengan sempurna. I am reda with what i will have to face menuju for this DREAM. Inda me tahan lagi like this. I want to have the FREEDOM.




LAST NIGHT.. gosh inda ku percaya my tears just dropping ani wah when i share with my frens about my DREAM. Why i really want to go for my GOAL ani... Menangis me eh.. Macho saja usul nya awal atu, but my DREAM just kill me.. kill me that it looks so simple but not really yah.. not really... Do you even have a dream..




All in my head ... MY DREAM.. WHY?? ... all in my head is my SON... MY FAMILY.. i have enough with what i have been through. Being the eldest in the family i have a responsibility to fullfill.... for my son and my mom and brothers and sisters... whoever that is part of my family... i have a responsibility to do.. and i will do it and this time NO DELAY FOR SURE .. Insyallah..




ps. just yesterday he told me.. when Luqman work mummy, Luqman will give mummy $$ untuk shopping.. and i ask how much?? $100? $200?? $500?? and he replied .. nop. More than that lah mummy.. Senyum saja me.


Lagi satu i share with you... kan baby puasa kan.. so singgah kami ke serusop kan beli roti untuk persungkaian.. so i told him to get some for himself. So he choose two for himself. Jalan kedepan lagi then he saw his favourite roti jua.. then he said jangan tha mami. I said, you want? he said, cukup kan duit mami?? Kan menitik air mata me but me lawan with senyuman saja.. But anyway i got him that roti. Inda me sanggup inda membelikan.. then he smile and say thank you mammy...


Back home, kami dua berbuka puasa.. he make his own drink and i make mine. I latih him to do it himself. But of course i prepare sahur for him.. cerita cerita tah kami.. all about what we want in life.. well i sort of have the idea already. I want the best for him and me and my family..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zura,
My first tym give comment on ur blog, i used to read only.. n i gotta admit i like ur blog ever since i read it.. ur personal life.. u raising ur Son, Luqman.. U are such "Tabah" mom... Nway Cheerful olways k... hope ur Dream will come true, amin.. Slamat bpuasa... B)

Roon_ey

Anonymous said...

Kak Zuraa...

Yeah.. this is the fist time commenter for you too... I am so touched verabisss.. macam i do feel the same way to. Cuma kadang-kadang i always delay my dreams..saying dat bah nantitah..nantitah.. n i neva make my GOAL so clear, by only saying i want diz i want that.. Tapi sampai bila kan? Today i just realise after i read ur blog that i have to melangkah beribu tapak ke hadapan untuk mencapai apa yang di inginkan...by saying nothing is imposible.. Its all D.U.I.T (Doa, Usaha, Ikthiar dan Tawakal).. I wish you all the best and may all your dreams come true.. Take care Kak Zura, Mwaaahhh!!!

Ur UBDian Mate..heheh

Anonymous said...

very touching your conversation with your son...macam atu tah rasanya jadi ibu...macam atu jua ibu atau mama kitani melayan kitani...now we have childrens we experience how hard it is for our mother to bring us up but in our era its more challenging to bring up the childrens especially their needs...but although its challenging we have to educate them in real life situation..be more open with them ..treat them as a friends or be their best friends so that whatever they do they always come to you..with the bless of allah....goal for your goal...amin..