Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BREAST CANCER MY FREN..




I am a bit sad.. perhaps upset. I met an old fren. She is in her late 20s kali.. em.. got children and what? She have breast cancer. I met her smiling, and she smile me back. Me beri salam and i hug her.. and she whisper to me ... i have breast cancer.. went to kimo and inda ku tahan zura. What???


Ya Allah... inda me tebunyi for a minute..and ask her a lot of question.. Hilang masalah yang ku ada and mengenang masalah yand my fren got... lagi tia. I asked for her phone number.. what should i do??


She is too young.. i ask her what stage she is in.. she doesn't seem to know what stage.. blurr but she said third level.. eh i said inda kan. She looks okay but that's what the doctor told her... Ya Allah... what can i do to help her?


Please let me know.. anyone..someone... she just said to me .. inda ku mau bekimo. Inda ku tahan bekimo.. then i ask her what is she taking.. then just said to me apa apa ubat lah as long as not kimo.. she ask me apa ubat ubatan i know for that??? I gone blurr... but you know what, i just watched the movie LIPSTICK and i told her to watch that movie. She said apa ada?? i told her also about breast cancer.. i wanted her to know to be positive at this moment.. and not to think so much about it.... Well what can i say... easy for me to say like that.. but she yang menangong.. Ya Allah.... kesian ku.. rah nya...

Ku tatap mata nya tadi, i can see deep inside her... i could not express... Kalah ku dengan takdir apa jua kan di buat, berusaha saja as long as someone with you all the way to support your mind... i am sad.. just sad to know my fren have BREAST CANCER..

No comments: